Autumn Favourites

London, Autumn 1960's
(This photograph reminds of my old classmates and I walking from school to Regents Park for Hockey class) 

The last question on my sister Noora's Macabtobre Challenege is "What is your Ultimate Macabtobre list?".
Since it's already The 1st of November I've decided to answer it as an Autumn list rather than a Macabtobre one.

My Autumn list is what gives me that cosy feeling, Though you might differ with my choices of Films, Sitcoms, Music and Books, they're precisely what gives me that feeling. Whether it's from the storyline, or the memories I got from it. 













    Comments

    1. I love this post! It’s so cosy hehe
      I should’ve done my list your way. I think it would’ve been easier to combine all the autumnal choices rather than macabtoberish ones, the way I did.

      Oh well...

      I agree on everything you posted naturally. You made me want to watch everything I didn’t mention hahahha

      We need to start watching The Honeymooners soon. I really miss it!
      I wish Grimm was as good as the first seasons...I still want to watch it though. Maybe this time it won’t be as bad as before when we tried to rewatch it...

      I Love Lucy is for all year long hehehe but wouldn’t mind watching it now!

      I’ve been thinking about Cheburashka ever since we watched that Russian Winnie The Pooh hehehe

      I love your book selections and obviously your music list which is almost identical as mine Hahahaha

      I’m so in love with the photographs you’ve posted! Very nostalgic. Oh how I miss Autumn in London...

      ReplyDelete
    2. Your way is a lot nicer and it’s part of the challenge so you did it right. I just did it this way because I didn’t want to think hahha.
      Yes we need to watch ‘The Honeymooners’ soon.
      I think ‘Grimm’ might be better this time because I’ve already removed the last 3 and a half seasons out of my head. That’s a completely different show.
      Yes ‘I Love Lucy’ is all year long, but I had to include it because of the feeling it gives me and it always seems right to start watching it in Autumn. It also gives me an Autumny feel because we usually watch it at night.
      That Russian ‘Winnie The Pooh’ was hilarious hahah!!!

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment