Happy Birthday Alyosha!



Alexei Nikolaevich, Tsarevich of Russia was born 114 years ago today.
С днем рождения Алёша

I always feel melancholic when I think of the Romanov Family, but somehow I feel worse thinking of Alexei, Probably because he was tortured and poisoned when he was only a few months old, making him ill his entire life. It’s heartbreaking to think that instead of his birth being the most joyful moment to his family and all of Russia to finally have an heir to the throne, turned into 13 years of torturous agony. I hope with all my heart that they're all in a better place. Most if not all the people I post about on my blog have already passed away, and even-though I do feel sad sometimes when I think about them, I never feel as emotional as I do about this family. Happy Birthday sweet Prince!

Comments

  1. This post is making me so emotional. Oh how I love them...
    You wrote exactly how I feel but better. You should write about their lives in great detail because it's very hard to find a good article without lies or at least without using incorrect sources.
    Insha'Allah they're in a better place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I think you just don’t think your as good as they are because you wrote them, and you’re used to your genius self. This post is very normal, short and has nothing special, but I’ll try next time!

      Delete
    2. Your post made me cso emotional... I guess because hes the exact same age as my son now! 13 .... Love your writing ... I agree with mintybint!... you should write more about him and his family in great detail....

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much. I love your writing too and all the details you add.

      Delete

Post a Comment